Welcome to the 2018-2019 Salt+Light Team!
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:28-31
God is for us! For the team as they work through conflict and divisions so as to form a more unified group and honest relationships with each other; for the parents as they come alongside their children and care for their hearts; and for the advisory team and coaches as they guide the team and prepare them to reach the community using their gifts and talents in the arts. Be encouraged: 17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. (2 Corinthians 4:17)
We will have some quick links for you here as well as updated information throughout the year.
What you need to succeed
- Salt+Light basic guidelines and expectations
- Salt+Light schedule (sheet)
- Quick link to the moms’ facebook group: Salt+Light+ParentsPraying (you will be invited to this and won’t be able to join till then)
- Quick link to the team facebook group
- Forget what we are all about? Click here for the Salt+Light trilogy!
- The Salt+Light google calendar is below, but click here for an ical format. It also is shared with your main email address on file.